Our research in addition to our experience finding suitable coaches for clients and ourselves informs our multi-layered matching process. Creating a roster of qualified coaches who are capable of building trusted relationships to shift mindsets is only the beginning of ensuring a great match.
From there, ideamix seeks to get to know an individual, their background, preferences, and goals through a short assessment. This assessment provides us with information about tangible and intangible factors that we examine to provide coach recommendations. These parameters include:
- Goals | Areas of focus
- Industry and professional level
- Life Stage
- Other individual preferences and requirements
Once we understand the individual, we then draw on our extensive, diverse coach network, which we know well. For the coach, we consider the following parameters:
- Expertise, including frameworks, methodologies, and credentials
- Previous experience, including industry and career level
Once an individual has received their recommendations, ideamix offers an individual the opportunity to determine which one is right for them through free introductory sessions with each coach. This session is a chance to understand a coach’s style, experience, training, areas of expertise, and the potential for rapport.
During this getting-to-know-you session with a coach, we recommend answering the following questions:
- Do I feel understood and listened to?
- Do I feel a strong personal connection and trust?
- Does the coach inspire me?
- Does their coaching approach align with my values and goals?
- Does the coach provide actionable insights and strategies?