Coaching is for anyone wanting to expedite their progress, professionally and/or personally. Some examples include:
- Professionals leveling up early or mid-career
- Individuals transitioning between jobs
- Individuals stepping into new professional roles
- Individuals transitioning between life phases like becoming a new parent, going through a divorce, caring for elderly parents
- Senior executives seeking to be more effective in their roles
- CEOs seeking to be a more impactful leaders
- Professionals seeking to be more effective team members
- Individuals wanting to improve overall well-being
- College students transitioning into the workplace
- Goal-oriented High school students
Coaching is a relationship that empowers an individual through guided reflection, practice, and change. While it is customized to an individual, any skill that requires practice, reflection, and behavioral change lends itself well to coaching.
While there are no hard and fast delineations, coaching falls into three main categories, which can be broken down further into subcategories based on the client and/or goal.