Coaching is an investment in your future. Its outcome is having a full life and wellness. The cost of working with a coach today pays these dividends over a lifetime.
At ideamix, we believe that individual wellness is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being across eight dimensions, as defined by the World Health Organization (WHO). When we are living in balance in each of these interconnected dimensions, we aren’t just surviving, we are thriving.
Coaching can help us work on any of these dimensions, directly or indirectly. This learning process focuses on developing the skills and mindset necessary for continual self-awareness, goal setting, navigating and adapting to constant change, and practicing daily habits to attain best-for-you outcomes.
Coaching has measurable results. When you work with a coach, you identify the life you want, and they help set you on your unique path to build it.
- Having the career you want
- Advancing at your workplace
- Being the respected leader you want to be
- Quickly adapting to forces beyond your control
- Building and maintaining the relationships you want
- Understanding yourself more deeply
- Understanding others in a way that builds trust and community
- Approaching conflict with knowhow and grace
- Coping with life’s stresses with ease
- Feeling a sense of balance in life’s chaos/ never burning out
- Connecting with your spiritual self
- Being mindful throughout your day
- Being present wherever you are
These are the results that coaching can bring.
We understand that while everyone may want coaching, working with a coach one-on-one is expensive. We are finding ways to fit coaching into every budget. We offer varying session packages for one-on-one coaching. We offer group coaching and workshops as another way for individuals to reap the benefits of coaching without the substantial cost. We also offer free podcasts and articles for self-guided learning.
We encourage you to explore what other resources might be available to you. If you work for a company, they may fund your coaching as a benefit or for professional development. If you’re an entrepreneur, your investors may support you and your team’s development to achieve growth for the company.